Co-ordinate every aspect of your projects
to save time, money and frustration
If your business revolves around completing projects for your customers, you’re probably an accomplished juggler. Every day you need to confront a wide range of variables, keep tabs on subcontractors and always be ready for the unexpected. It’s a virtuoso performance that’s not without risks.
Most project-driven businesses use a hotchpotch of tools to stay on top of things – including email, spreadsheets, phone calls and paper. But what if there were a way to get all your stakeholders on the same page? Then you’d be able to co-ordinate every phase and spot bottlenecks before they became critical.
Connect5 offers a simple system that’s customised to your business. Set up each project with the business rules and parameters you want, and then give your subcontractors and other stakeholders a login. Our web-based interface lets everyone view and update the parts that are critical to their performance. Issues are flagged, deadlines are visible, and everyone can see where the job is at.
- Real-time project management without unnecessary meetings, email overload and telephone tag.
- Spot issues early and resolve them before they affect other parties.
- Manage your projects more effectively by stripping out delay and avoidable costs.
- Include all the must-haves, including H&S and other regulatory requirements.
- Keep your customers happy, with the ability to give them up-to-date information.
- Robust web-based system lets everyone see the whole picture, all of the time.
What type of businesses can benefit from a Connect5 project management system?
Connect5 is easily customised to any business that revolves around delivering projects large and small.
- Construction companies
- Event management companies
- Infrastructure providers
- Consortiums and joint ventures